Iran Airport visa:
. It is possible for citizens of certain countries to obtain a 2-week tourist visa upon arrival in Iran. Please
contact us if you are interested in receiving additional information for this type of airport visa.
Having the following documents for those who are the applicant of touristy visa is necessary:
1. A valid passport with at least 6 months validity.
2. 2 pieces of 1 in 1 inch pictures
3. A confirmed return ticket
4. A form that must be complete by the applicant at the airport.
5. Visa fee about 50EURO for the holder of passport and 10EURO for each one of the companions.
Here is the latest list of nationalities who are allowed to apply for airport visa:
Albania, Armenia, Australia,Austria,Azarbaijan,Bahrain, Belarus,Belgium,Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil ,Brunei ,Bulgaria ,China (People’s Republic),Colombia ,Croatia ,Cuba Cyprus ,Denmark, Finland, France ,Georgia, Germany ,Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia Ireland (Rep.), Italy ,Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait ,Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia ,Mexico, Mongolia, Netherlands, New Zealand ,North Korea ,Norway, Oman Palestine, Peru ,Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia (KSA),Singapore, Slovak (Rep.),Slovenia, South Korea ,Spain ,Sweden, Switzerland Syria ,Tajikistan ,Thailand, Turkmenistan ,Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan ,Venezuela ,Vietnam, Yugoslavia Fed. Rep.
1. Although we do our best to keep the information of site up to date, but, Please Note that these regulations are changed. So, please don’t hesitate to contact us for checking them.
2. Only travelers, who want to visit Iran for tourist purposes, can get airport visa.
3. Travelers whose applications have been rejected before can’t get airport visa.
1. The visa authorization number is valid only in the consulate you have selected in your application form and couldn’t be changed. So, please select your preferred Iran embassy carefully.
2. This issued number is just an “authorization” and means that your visa has been authorized and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs but it is not the visa itself.
6. Except citizens of Israel, all nationalities are very welcome to visit Iran.
Irainian Visa For American , British and Canadian
Visa for American nationals:
There are some particular regulations for visa issuance of American passport holders.
Currently the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs requires that United States citizens travel within Iran
in either a group tour or a private guided tour. Our agency will be glad to arrange an itinerary for you
based on your preferences.
The process of getting authorization number varies based on the nationality of applicant. For instance
American nationals may require 35 to 40 days, British and Canadian nationals 20 days and other
nationals 7 to 14 days for their authorization numbers to be issued.